Message from Our Director
As the director of PPtB, I have the wonderful privilege of seeing first hand Pastor Dave’s vision come to life and grow into a thriving feeding ministry sustained by loving and generous friends.
But it is not only funds that the Lord provides. He also provides precious co-workers who willingly face the challenges of some of the world’s most dangerous slums. These workers are key to the success of PPtB and I am truly thankful for them.
I can’t thank you enough for your continued prayers and support.
Why We Serve
I am the bread of life, whoever comes to me will not hunger
How We Serve
Who We Serve
- Slum School Children
- Poor Widows/Elderly
- Impoverished Families
- Prostitutes & Drug Addicts
- Physically & Mentally Disabled
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…
What We Serve
- 1-2 Daily Meals at Schools
- 3 Daily Meals at Orphanages and Nursing Homes
- Daily or Weekly Meals at Afterschool and Community Programs
- Family/Children Care Packages
- Prisoner Care Packages
Children eating ugali (cornmeal starch) and vegetables for lunch at a school in Kenya
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal, future return to the earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18; Matthew 28:5-6; Revelation 20:4).
- In the Blessed Hope, the soon return of Christ to receive His bride at His coming (Titus 2:13).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- In Divine Healing of the human body provided through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, is given to believers who ask for it, with all the evidence manifested in the book of Acts (Acts 2:4).
- The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill the Great Commission on earth (Ephesians 1:20-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12-14; Colossians 1:18-19; Revelation 5:9).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25).
- In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).
- In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with God’s glory (Revelation 21:1-2, 10).